Listed below are items that will be greatly appreciated by residents of St. Mary’s Center for Women and Children. The most helpful items are things the families can use as they transition to a life of independence in the community, as well as items that support them while living in St. Mary’s Home, Margaret’s House, or Crossroads Family Shelter.
St. Mary’s Center respectfully requests that items be new and fully-functioning containing all working pieces.
Download the St. Mary’s Center’s Gift Wishlist
Note: Due to health and safety regulations St. Mary’s Center cannot accept gently-used items including bedding, clothing, or toys (such as stuffed animals). The only exception is professional women’s clothing that has been dry cleaned.
- Gift cards:
- Target, Visa, TJMaxx/Marshalls, CVS, Stop & Shop, Shaws/Star Market, amazon.com, and/or Old Navy (gift cards also provide wonderful opportunities for moms to go out and purchase items for their children)
- Bed in a Bags/Linens (twin sizes: sheets, blankets and comforters) (sold at Walmart, Target, TJX stores, etc.)
- Bed in a Bag/Linens (toddler/child size bed sizes: sheets, blankets and comforters) (sold at Walmart, Target, TJX stores, etc.)
- Towels and wash cloths (all sizes)
- Duffle bags
- Diapers/Pull-Ups, especially larger sized (5t and up)
- Crib sheets, blankets
- Blankets, Throws (any size)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, tampons, pads, etc.)
- Bath mats, Bath rugs
- Small house wares including for kitchen and bath (shower curtains, cooking utensils, dishes, etc.)
- Professional Women’s clothing
- Work totes and accessories (Women)
- Storage Containers
- Children’s Raincoats/Slickers (sizes 4-12)
- Movie tickets
- Movie gift cards
- Aquarium/Zoo passes
- Amusement Park passes
- Boston City Pass
As always, we thank you for your support. You help to transform the lives of 700 families each year.
For more information on making an in-kind donation to St. Mary’s Center, please email the Development and Communications department. at email@example.com.