Listed below are items that will be greatly appreciated by residents of St. Mary’s Center for Women and Children. The most helpful items are things the families can use as they transition to a life of independence in the community, as well as items that support them while living in St. Mary’s Home, Margaret’s House or Bridge Home.
St. Mary’s Center respectfully requests that items be new and fully-functioning containing all working pieces. Download the St. Mary’s Center’s Gift Wishlist.
Note: Due to health and safety regulations St. Mary’s Center cannot accept gently-used items including bedding, clothing, or toys (such as stuffed animals). The only exception is professional women’s clothing that has been dry cleaned.
Highest Priority Items:
- Gift cards: Target, Wal-Mart, TJ MAXX, CVS, amazon.com, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Barnes & Noble gift certificates for families moving to their own homes (gift cards also provide wonderful opportunities for moms to go out and purchase items for their children)
- Bed in a Bags/Linens (twin sizes: sheets, blankets and comforters) (sold at Walmart, Target, Macy’s, etc.)
- Bed in a Bag/Linens (toddler/child size bed sizes: sheets, blankets and comforters) (sold at Walmart, Target, Macy’s, etc.)
- Towels and wash cloths (all sizes)
- Duffle bags
- Diapers/Pull-Ups, especially larger sized
- Crib sheets, blankets
- Blankets, Throws (any size)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, tampons, pads, etc.)
- Professional Women’s clothing
- Work totes and accessories (Women)
- Bath mats, Bath rugs
- Small house wares including for kitchen and bath
- Storage Containers
- Children’s Raincoats/Slickers (sizes 4-12)
- Movie tickets
- Movie gift cards
- Netflix subscriptions
- Museum/Zoo/Amusement Park passes (such as Boston City Pass http://www.citypass.com/boston)
As always, we thank you for your support. You help to transform the lives of 600 families each year.
For more information on making an in-kind donation to St. Mary’s Center, please email the Development department at email@example.com.