Join St. Mary’s Center at the 27th Annual Rodman Ride for Kids
We need your help! If you or someone you know can bike 25, 50 or 100 miles, join St. Mary’s Center at the 27th Annual Rodman Ride for Kids on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017! All fitness and ability levels are welcome.
The Rodman Ride (The Ride) is the #1 single-day athletic fundraiser in the nation supporting at-risk kids, and it is an incredible opportunity to raise awareness and critical funds for St. Mary’s Center’s life-changing programs and services. Even better 100% of all proceeds go to St. Mary’s Center plus each dollar you raise is matched 3% by the Ride!
We ask that each rider raise a minimum of $1500 to help at-risk children. Each year, St. Mary’s Center partners with 600 women and children to build their emotional well-being, educational achievements, and economic independence. Your participation in the Ride makes this possible.
St. Mary’s Center’s experienced fundraising team will provide you with support along the way. Come eat, meet other riders, and learn more about the Ride and St. Mary’s Center at an upcoming information session.
All Riders Receive:
- Networking opportunities and free hors d’oeuvres at info sessions.
- An official ride team jersey
- A pre-race pasta dinner party
- Support from St. Mary’s Center’s own cheering squad and fundraising team
- An easy-to-use website to share your story and track your personal fundraising progress
- All participants receive prizes; top fundraisers will receive special gifts
- A complimentary BBQ and beer at the finish line for you and your family and friends
- The ability to create your own Ride team with family, friends, and co-workers.
Don’t have a bike? No problem! Urban AdvenTours bike shop (located at 103 Atlantic Avenue in Boston) offers discounted rentals to all Rodman Ride participants. All participants must bring a bike with them to the Ride.
Questions or to sign up for an info session – Contact Development and Communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for joining us to help St. Mary’s Center provide innovative and family-centered programs for women, children, and families who have experienced trauma and are living in poverty.
Ready to go? Register Today!
(Print this page) – Helping Kids – It’s As Easy As Riding A Bike
The Rodman Ride for Kids is an umbrella matching gift charity raising funds for youth-focused social service organizations that support at-risk kids in Massachusetts. The Ride’s mission is to have every kid in our community live as we would want our own kids to live.