St. Mary’s Center relies on the generosity of members of the philanthropic community like you to support our work with homeless families. Please consider making a donation in any amount.
A Gift of Any Amount Makes A Difference!
- $10,000 pays for six months of education, training, and support for a woman preparing for the workforce or working towards a degree.
- $5,000 provides twenty families with an intensive, clinical assessment and therapeutic services for those who have experienced trauma.
- $2,500 welcomes ten homeless families with new clothes, bedding, nourishing meals, and other essentials.
- $1,000 brings simple pleasures to homeless children—books, toys and experiences such as ice cream parties and going to the movies and other activities.
- $500 supplies moms, teens and children with all they need for school, employment training and work such as pens, notebooks, bus passes and flash drives.
Make a Gift Today!
- Donate now online.
- Mail donations to:
St. Mary’s Center for Women and Children
90 Cushing Avenue
Dorchester, MA 02125
- Call us at 617-436-8600 ext. 491 regarding making gifts of stock, annuities or planned giving.
- Double your gift through matching your gift through your company!
- Consider making a gift in honor of a family or friend’s birthday, anniversary or any milestone.
AMAZONSMILE – YOU SHOP. AMAZON GIVES.
Create a bookmark – Drag this box to your bookmarks or favorites bar to create a shortcut to smile.amazon.com.
Install the Amazon Assistant – Get easy access to Product Comparisons, Deal of the Day, and time-saving shortcuts, which all link to smile.amazon.com.
How does it work? – Learn more!
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible to generate donations.
Remember, only purchases made at smile.amazon.com, (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app,) generate AmazonSmile donations.